Available for for women’s organizations, youth groups, environmental groups, nonprofits, businesses, associations, young professionals groups, colleges & universities.
- Community-based Organizations: Strategies for Leadership and Stewardship
- Service Leadership: Defining Your Intentions and your Purpose
- Becoming an Environmental Leader: Defying Convention to Inspire Others
- Follow-up, Follow through, and Show Up: Personal Leadership in Developing your Professional Self
- Community Service and Professional Development: 5 Skills to Learn Though your Community Engagement Experience
- The Self-Designed Curriculum: Building a Plan for your Life
PAST CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- Simmons College
- Smith College
- Williston Northampton High School
- UMass Amherst
- Office of the Governor of Massachusetts
- Mount Holyoke College
- Northeast Organic Farming Association-MA Chapter
- Leadership Pioneer Valley
“Ruby speaks from the heart. You can hear her sincerity, passion, intelligence, confidence, and warmth through her words.” – Ariel Russ, Environmental Manager and Mt. Holyoke Alum c/o 2013
Ruby Maddox is extremely thoughtful and professional in her approach to presenting. As a presenter, she is comfortable in front of groups and has a participatory and engaging style. – Lora Wondolowski, Executive Director Leadership Pioneer Valley
“I invited Ruby Maddox to my course on Transnational Social Movements, and she did an excellent job. Students in my course were fascinated and inspired by Ruby’s interactive presentation.”- Nicole Doer, Assistant Professor of International Relations
CONTACT RUBY FOR A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION
About the Booking Process:
During your phone consultation, Ruby will learn about the desired objectives for your event,
conference or training. Together, you will be able to assess the best speaking or workshop topic(s) for your group and confirm whether Ruby is available on the date of your event.
Or complete the form below for more information.